Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 25, 2020 9:10 AM EEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

How do you feel about editing essays for students? I was recently offered to help one French student with his written assignment, but I don't know how correct this is from the point of view of the university student code. Isn't this cheating?

• July 26, 2020 11:58 PM EEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

I know proof reading is legal and you can just be an essay tutor for this student, so it seems like good practice for you and great help to him. I think you can also help him if you show what educational sources he can find on the Internet and use to improve his writing skills. For example, I know the site where you can find the largest free essay database. I believe that if you see examples of  essay, it's text structure and different phrases that can be used on this topic, then this can improve your English and help you complete writing assignments for college or university much faster. This helps you understand what you can write about the topic and see the best examples of these essays.

• September 12, 2020 1:10 PM EEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

Langmates has shared a useful and beneficial blog page with us. This is the first social network for translators. If you are interested in study then check www.bestbritishwriter.com/ukessays-com-review/ and get more new tips related to the study. The translation project manager and management of the project has been discussed over here. Thanks for sharing.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)