any other?

• November 8, 2013 3:18 PM EET
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Here is another great movie - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1064932/ - not about translation, but rather language-related.

• November 15, 2013 2:56 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"Lost in Translation" is not about translation despite its title :)

There's a good movie by Sydney Pollack called "The Interpreter" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373926/ about the United Nations interpreter played by Nicole Kidman. As far as I remember the movie was quite a decent one.

This post was edited by Maria Podvolotska at November 15, 2013 2:57 PM EET
    • October 31, 2020 11:29 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Haryana Board has released the HBSE Class 10 question papers 2021 for English, Maths, Hindi, Social Science etc. The question papers of HBSE 10th board exams 2021 are available for download. Students preparing for Haryana Board 10th exams must solve the previous Haryana 10th Model Paper 2021 year's HBSE class 10 question papers. Previous year's Haryana Board 10th question papers help students to know the exam pattern, HBSE 10th syllabus, marking scheme, and more. It is advised to solve the maximum number of Haryana 10th Board question papers to get good scores in exam. Students can also check the difficulty level of the exam and the type of questions by solving HBSE 10th previous year's question papers. Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) conducts board exams in March.

• October 31, 2020 2:41 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

people want immediate solutions for their problems and for that they look for different websites. A system introduced by https://realwealthbusiness.com/bringing-workflow-new-level-signnow/ that has given people an opportunity to chaeck different websites. This eases the tension of getting into fraud or anything like that.

• November 7, 2020 11:46 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. Hotmail Login

• November 8, 2020 7:38 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. ceme online

• November 16, 2020 2:15 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informativeafter event cleaning services

• November 22, 2020 7:24 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Alfa Romeo Giulio quadrifoglio has an incredible plan. The portrayal is basic, remarkable, and straightforward. And that is grademiners legit that give great help to manage our work. The work they done is incredible. They generally assume a significant function through various work.

• November 30, 2020 2:50 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends IPTV

• November 30, 2020 2:50 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends IPTV

• December 6, 2020 7:25 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Merely wanna state that this is very beneficial , Thanks for taking your time to write this. videos de miedo

• December 13, 2020 1:20 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

We define the purpose of your business and also provide necessary information regarding this but somehow you can follow unique pc cases to buy the pc case, This list is huge and will assist you to choose the best one for your computer, click on the link.

• December 28, 2020 11:09 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

The process to download the Salary/Payslip for Gujarat state employees at the IFMS portal. Here you can view the details and all the instructions for a monthly salary like earnings, deductions, loans, etc,. These details are generated by the employer. So that they can keep and monitor the record of monthly salary. As you all know that nowadays everything is online. IFMS Gujarat Pay Slip In every state, every department and authority are operating online for their employees. Gujarat State Government has taken its initiative from its official website for its employees. As everyone who has to check their salary/payslip from the official web portal can also request for the payslip print out a copy. Every employee’s details are essential and it has to be monitored by both employer and employee. If you want to get the payslips for a period of time then also you can give a request for the required months and enter the months for your preference.

• January 9, 2021 11:22 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

Interesting post , I am going to spend more time learning about this subject lk21

• January 24, 2021 8:15 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, however I really thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair when you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. new zealand visa

• January 27, 2021 1:30 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Movies about translation

I love this article and wishing everyone a healthy and safe life on this discussion. As the new year comes with new memories and new things the new American jackets lunch their new article the all-new blade runner jacket with different looks.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)